ThinPoint by NetLeverage is one of the leading desktop virtualization solutions, targeted at Windows servers hosting virtual desktops with Windows OS.
- Simple yet robust desktop virtualization solution – no specific hardware requirements, no need for Windows OS server editions (even a Windows XP can be your ThinPoint virtualization host), no need for network or firewall changes to provide access to your virtual desktops
- Secure access with flexible VPN support – very easy to configure, AES 128bit encryption for VPN tunnel.
- Two-factor authentication out of the box – ThinPoint client is a piece of software deployed on USB sticks, plus a PIN code you can configure upon first start (PINs are unique to each ThinPoint client binary).
- Application publishing – flexible control over publishing process – you can make new app available to your virtual desktops with just a few clicks. User names and groups are supported for precise access control.
- Universal Client printing – print from your virtual desktop to a local printer configured on your client's side. No driver installation is needed, instead a virtual printer driver will pass your print jobs straight to the printers available on your local client.
Learn more from the NetLeverage website and the ThinPoint section on it. You can download a 30-day 2-user fully featured trial version of ThinPoint here.