- Simple yet robust desktop virtualization solution – no specific hardware requirements, no need for Windows OS server editions (even a Windows XP can be your ThinPoint virtualization host), no need for network or firewall changes to provide access to your virtual desktops
- Secure access with flexible VPN support – very easy to configure, AES 128bit encryption for VPN tunnel.
- Two-factor authentication out of the box – ThinPoint client is a piece of software deployed on USB sticks, plus a PIN code you can configure upon first start (PINs are unique to each ThinPoint client binary).
- Application publishing – flexible control over publishing process – you can make new app available to your virtual desktops with just a few clicks. User names and groups are supported for precise access control.
- Universal Client printing – print from your virtual desktop to a local printer configured on your client's side. No driver installation is needed, instead a virtual printer driver will pass your print jobs straight to the printers available on your local client.